Pages

Saturday 17 January 2015

Side Update

So, I am not going to talk about my robust music collection, for this update anyway. Instead, someone asked what all I am doing now. I will fill you in by talking way too much. There will be inside jokes that I will never explain. Why? I am a dick.

I will start with arms:
I am doing fifty bicep curl reps of about twelve pounds. Using the twelve pound weights, I am also doing twenty or so tricep reps. I am doing twenty scapulary and pectoral reps, each at about 3 pounds.

I am doing thirty squats at a counter everyday. At least ten free standing.

I am walking about one kilometre a day with a four-wheeled walker.

Areas needing improvement continue to be my ankles and my hips. Those two areas seemed to have suffered the most muscle atrophied. The right side, in particular, is lagging behind in the path to recovery. I'm not one hundred percent on what the next step is, or what all needs attention. I am fixated on my right foot, in particular, but I am not sure if that is the only place or if it is just the most noticeable place.

Non-health related news, I applied to school for Urban Development. Acceptance is not until April, at the earliest. Until then, I will remain biting my nails in anticipation as well as grooming. It is time that I do some growing up and I shed the life that I was accustomed to.

I really do hope you had a great holiday season and the rest of your month goes well. More music news next update and more personal updates when I feel they need to happen.

No comments:

Post a Comment