Pages

Monday 2 February 2015

News

As many, if not all, you have heard: I am going to post secondary in the fall for Urban Development. I am looking forward to this opportunity.

In writing news, I am thinking about starting a thing where once a month I will talk about my journey over the last year. I need help, though. I would like questions to answer. I am starting this blog because if I did, indeed, contract viral meningoencephalitis (or something like it. No one is sure), there is NO information on it and about as many survivors. I hope I can give hope, or something, and possibly create a community. Shoot me a message on social media, or e-mail me. Comments down below are also much appreciated.

I really hope this project works, and I really hope you have one or more questions that I can answer. In the event I find your question inappropriate, which is close to never, I will respond quietly on the side. I am in no way a medical professional. I'm not even a nurse. What I am is VERY stubborn. If I cannot come up with, what I consider, a satisfactory answer, I will do what I can to get the necessary information.

Sorry for the ramble. More about music (and maybe video games?) soon.

No comments:

Post a Comment