Pages

Saturday 7 February 2015

Fuck It

I give up on the giant list. Do not get me wrong: I am having a lot of fun talking about albums that are close to my heart. I feel like I am ignoring other things that are pertinent to talk about because I am forcing myself to just type about one thing. It is mildly ironic.

My dad and I just finished the Marco Polo series available on Netflix. I have not done enough reading to state whether or not it is historically accurate, but it is rather enjoyable, none the less. I have heard it compared to Game of Thrones, but I disagree. I mean, there is AT LEAST half as many boobs.

I have also been playing Persona 4 in celebration for the fifth one coming out this year maybe. I have probably talked about it, so I will keep this brief. Basically, you are the new kid in a region. You make friend with the misfits on pretty much your first day. You eventually get sucked into an alternate dimension where you can control beings that fight with a great strength. I am not doing this game justice. It is amazing. Just play it. I would normally suggest it for certain people, but I really do think everyone should just try it for an hour. You will either love it, or you will not.

Yeah. I can either be found playing that, or Tetris. Seriously: I can stop playing. I am playing it on the PlayStation 3. The version is the one released 2010 on PSN. If you know what I mean, GREAT! If you do not know what I mean; GREAT!

Anyway, I started the other blog describing where I was for the last two years. I have started taking questions. If you ask me in person, I will only give a half answer. I need a bit to dwell on what I want to say, and I am too angry to say full truths in person.

No comments:

Post a Comment