Pages

Monday 5 August 2013

QUICK UPDATE!

I still don't have much to say seeing as this week has been a pretty personal self-exploration kind of week. I DO have new songs, though!









FINALLY I can share what I have been up to for the last year! Jeff, Steve and I recorded this a month or so ago at the Church of the Nazarene in Preston. The tracks were engineered and mixed by Ryan Prasad, who is a fantastic man and I would recommend that everyone says hi to him if you get the opportunity. The recording was done with two M-Audio mic's in an X shape placed infront (mildly on top) of my kick drum facing towards the pews. Everything was live off the floor and each song had about 5 takes. I was not present for the mixing of the tracks, but it worked beautifully.

In other news, I have short hair and a beard. What the hell, right? Let me know what you think of the beard, if you have seen it. Please give some feelings on the tracks. My two personal favourites are Weird Science and First Day of Fall.

Go listen to more Cursive.

No comments:

Post a Comment