Pages

Sunday 29 September 2013

Last post before I leave...

Random link jumping. Came up with some different and interesting artists and whatnot to look into.

Audrey Napoleon :: Random producer who does stuff. Some of it is pretty neat. It is a bit more dance-pop than I usually look into.

Brendan Canning :: Finally got a stream of the new album (in link) and it sounds pretty cool. Also, he started another label, thus the not being released on Arts & Crafts.

Dream Affair :: I keep checking in with this band every so often just to see what is new. 80's Goth, today!

Beliefs :: I'm on a bit of a dream-pop thing. These guys are pretty cool.

CST Sampler :: Constellation Records did a sampler a little while ago. Worth poking around on, if you are looking for something obscure. I'm not a fan of the full 40 whatever minuets, but to each their own.

I hope something in that list brings you a great feeling.
I'm off to do something that is very similar to this list, except I'm not going to tell anyone about it.
Also, I'M GOING TO ICELAND. BYE.

-J

No comments:

Post a Comment